Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blog Entry 1

To be honest I am not sure what my belief in the Paranormal is. I am a big chicken when it comes to anything to do with paranormal activity. The last scary movie I watched was the Ring. I was not afraid of scary movies until I watched that one and then was home alone in an old house on a dark and stormy night. My power went out. I had never been so terrified in my life! That was 5 years ago. I put that movie out of my mind and do not acknowledge anything to do with discussions of the paranormal. I guess this is because I am afraid there may be some reality to it and that just doesn't settle very well with me. So I guess now it is time to face my fears and find out what or if there is anything to be afraid of. So I would say I am a little scared to learn and write about it but I am also anxious to understand it better. I am eager to learn other people's thought and opinions on the subject. I just might have to sleep wit the light on for the semester!

2 comments:

Professor Stacy said...

I love the picture. I hope the theme doesn't scare you too much. I'm sorry it's something you find frightening.

chrissyj said...

I understand being scared and not knowing much about paranormal activity. I have never had any experiences myself but in a lot of ways I do believe its just hard to understand it all. I do leave a light on at night. LOL! I stay at home at night alone and I hear everything you could possibly hear and then some. My boyfriend works third shift so I am at home alone at night. And after having this semester and learning more about ghosts you know you will hear more things. So I understand how you feel about being scared. I hope you have a great semester and learn a lot about the paranormal.