Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blog Assignment #5

I learned a lot when reading about Persuasive writing. I had no clue what it was at first. The first thing I needed to learn was MLA formatting. I think I have a better understanding of MLA for essay 2. I also think I will be able to correctly write my Work Cited page this time around. I plan on making my next essay more credibly by including more expert cites to support my point of view. I think I will be a pretty good persuasive writer since I have an extensive sales background. What I gathered from reading about persuasive writing is you are selling your opinion to your audience. The most important lesson I learned was how to write my thesis by asking myself important questions to determine what position I hold on the topic. All the information on persuasive writing was very informative and I am confidant that I will be able to apply it to my next essay.

No comments: